What is brunch without a few cocktails. The most common of the bunch are juice based and sure to please with real juice mixers from Taste of Florida. Essentially, brunch is a time for relaxing, laughs, and good conversation, here are some creative spins on classic favorite brunch cocktails.
The Bloody Caesar
This twist on a classic brunch cocktail is quickly becoming a crowd pleasing favorite.
Recipe over ice:
- Start with 4 oz. Taste of Florida Tomato & Clam Juice
- 1.5 oz. vodka
Optionally, add the following:
- 1 dash of hot sauce
- 2 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- rim the glass with salt or Old Bay Seasoning
- Garnish with a celery stick
Taste of Florida Michelada
if you want something a little south of the border, try our Michelada.
Recipe over ice in a salt rimmed glass:
- 1 1/2 oz. resposado tequila
- 4 oz. Taste of Florida Spicy Bloody Mary
- fill with your favorite Mexican Beer
Blue Champagne Cocktail
Mimosas in the morning will wake even the sleepiest patron. Ditch the OJ and add the orangey essence with some Blue Curacao. The winning combination of effervescent champagne and tangy fruit flavor can really leave guests wanting more.
- 1 oz. amaretto
- 1 oz. Taste of Florida Blue Curacao
- Fill with Brut Champagne
For those looking for a minty remedy, this cocktail really takes the cake. While adding the flavor sweet and savory tropical mangoes, Taste of Florida revives the senses with flavors that will bring your guests to the perfect island paradise.
Recipe built over ice:
- 1.5 oz. Taste of Florida Mojito
- 1/4 oz. Taste of Florida Mango
- 2 oz. Rum
- top off the glass with club soda, ginger ale or even lemon-lime soda
So whatever you may be serving at your brunch this weekend, be sure to include natural mixers from Taste of Florida. Our mixers are made only with real fruit juices and purees, please contact us for more information.