Ordering a Bloody Mary can be accompanied by many personal variations.
- Spicy or mild?
- Garnished with olives or seasoned with Old Bay?
- Over ice or blended?
- Traditional vodka or alternative liquor?
The best Bloody Mary is truly in the eye of the beholder, in the taste buds of each guest.
Holiday hosts/hostesses know how truly frustrating it can be to please all the individual palates invited to a party. ‘Tis the season for holiday parties and opportunities to shine as host/hostess. Try personalized Bloody Mary cocktails for any holiday party – brunch, lunch, afternoon soirée or evening gathering.
Taste of Florida mixers makes it easy to impress party guests and bar clientele alike. Each mixer is made with high quality, real juice. To reflect the individuality of your guests, Taste of Florida offers 4 variations of Bloody Mary mixers: Spicy, Medium, Mild and Clam & Tomato.
With these easy-to-follow instructions, your guests can enjoy their personalized Bloody Mary:
1. Gather mason jars with lids for each guest. These will be used for both mixing (shaken or stirred) and drinking. Feel free to get different sizes to reflect variety. (Many jars have oz. markers – these will help guests measure.)
2. Purchase essential Bloody Mary ingredients:
- Taste of Florida mixers
- Vodka and alternative liquors like Gin, Whiskey
- Lemon and lime wedges
- Extras like Tobasco, Worchestershire, peri peri sauce, Old Bay seasoning, horseradish, salt & pepper
- Garnishes like celery, carrots, green olives, pickles or cucumbers
- Club soda
4. Set up a DIY Bloody Mary station at a table or bar with the mason jars, ingredients, measuring cups, shot glasses, stirrers and suggested recipes. Don’t forget some towels for the inevitable spills!
5. As your guests arrive, they can mingle and be involved in their own Bloody Mary preparation, tasting and adding to their ball jar as they please.
6. For another touch of creativity, gather a variety of colored or print ribbons and cut one long section of each. Rather than a name tag, guests can tie an identifying ribbon around their mason jars.
Relax, enjoy the party and don’t be concerned with playing bartender – the guests have that covered!
For more information about the Taste of Florida’s high-class mixers, contact us.