Taste of Florida Real Juice Mixers offer several delicious Blood Mary flavors including: Medium, Spicy, and Clam and Tomato. If you are a fan of a good Bloody Mary, check out recipes for 4 of the Best Bloody Marys you will ever drink!
1) An interesting Irish Mary!
- 1½ oz. vodka
- ½ oz. worcestershire sauce
- 1 oz. lime juice
- Near fill Taste of Florida Spicy Bloody Mary Mixer
- Top With Guinness Irish Stout
Layer in a glass filled with ice, beginning with vodka. Stir gently. Garnish with a lime wedge or a slice of cucumber.
2) A Mary Mexicali for a taste south of the border!
- 1½ oz. Vodka
- 1 oz. Taste of Florida Mango Puree
- Fine chop fresh cilantro 1/8 tsp.
- Fill with Taste of Florida Bloody Mary Mixer
Combine ingredients in a shaker and shake vigorously. Serve over ice. Use Taste of Florida Spicy Bloody Mary Mixer for a spicy kick. Garnish with a lime wedge, celery stick, or slice of mango.
3) The Taste of Florida Michiliata!
- 1½ oz. reposado tequila
- 4 oz. Taste of Florida Bloody Mary Mixer or Spicy Bloody Mary
- Fill with Tecáte Mexican Beer (or other Mexican beer)
Layer in a salt-rimmed glass filled with ice. Gently stir and garnish with a lime wedge.
4) Across the pond with a Union Jack Mary!
- 1¼ oz. gin
- 3 cucumber slices
- 4 oz. Taste of Florida Bloody Mary Mixer
Muddle cucumber in a shaker, then fill with ice, gin, and TOF Bloody Mary Mixer. Roll between shaker and Boston glass three times. Pour into glass and garnish with cucumber slice.
Contact us today for more information about real fruit juice mixers or to place your holiday order.